COVID19 Update 28 May 2020
Posted 28th May, 2020
Our engineers are now able to carry out maintenance work. If you are comfortable with a very controlled engineer visit and would like to book an appointment at the moment, to keep both you and our engineers as safe as possible, we would ask at this time that:
• You do not book an appointment if anyone in the house has Covid 19 or is self-isolating due to having symptoms, or if you are shielded
• The work area is cleared prior to the arrival of the engineer so the engineer does not have to touch anything other than the appliance (clear worktops / cupboards around the appliance)
• Customers open the door for access when the engineer telephones/knocks to announce his arrival, and that access is via the door closest to the work area.
• Internal doors are open if the engineer needs to travel through them
• Customers keep people and pets at least 2 metres away from the engineer at all times, preferably in a different room while working
• Our engineer will wear disposable gloves and will sanitise the appliance they are working on, their tools and the area on completion
• We will not ask you to sign paperwork, the engineer will mark 'verbal' and your name on the record. We will email the record and invoice (these will be posted if you do not have email)
• Payment ideally to be made by bank transfer or by card over the telephone (details will be on the invoice). Cash and cheques will still be accepted by the engineer if you prefer.
If you are not ready to book a service or repair call yet, we look forward to hearing from you as and when you are ready. We will be here for you.
Please take care, stay safe and we look forward to hearing from you